We are looking for an AI Research Scientist as we expand our AI Research Group. The job scope will mainly
revolve around conducting R&D on automated machine learning. We welcome applicants from all fields of studies and all nationalities.
Applicants should email [email protected]
with the title 'Application for AI RESEARCH SCIENTIST (MACHINE LEARNING) position'.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience in Python and Java
- The ability to write write clean, well structured code
- Knowledge of basic Machine Learning tools such as TensorFlow and scikit-learn
- An understanding of the Bayesian Optimization concept
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
The following would be a big plus:
- Experience in Combined Algorithm Selection and Hyperparameter Tuning (CASH)
- Knowledge of the Sequential Model-based Algorithm Configuration (SMAC)
- Knowledge of how the Tree-structured Parzen Estimator (TPE) and bandit methods work